Computer Repair & Troubleshooting
- Diagnose computer performance problems
- Complete computer system tune-up
- Virus and malware removal
- New computer setup and configuration, including transfer of files, settings, and software
- Computer hardware upgrades - replace motherboard, processor, hard drive, power supply, fan, memory, graphics card, or sound card
- Software and operating system installation and upgrades
- Secure email setup
- Wired or wireless network setup and configuration
- Modem and router setup in your home or business
- LAN, WAN, MAN setup and configuration for your business
- Transfer of your complete home or business computer network, including all computers, printers, and other peripherals, to your new home or office location
IT Support & Services
- Firewall configuration
- Endpoint security solutions (antivirus, antispyware, antimalware configuration)
- Windows and other software patch management
- Lifecycle management of your hardware
- On-site support, service, and repairs in the convenience of your home or business
- Remote and after-hours support available
- Emergency repair service available
- Assistance with selecting a new computer, network, printer, external hard drive, or other peripheral to purchase
- Data backup and recovery solutions
- Printer and scanner setup
- Business printer troubleshooting and repair service
- Peripheral setup - keyboard, mouse, external hard drive, and more
- Smart Home device setup - hub, thermostat, lighting, and more
- High-efficiency lighting installation
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Dickason Tech Review by Customer Michael B:
Dickason Tech Review by Customer David H:
Wayne has always come quickly when called, which is a very fine quality! He is thoughtful of working around my computer needs to expedite repairs with a minimum disruption of my work. Wayne has given me very valuable 'mini-lessons' on topics such as disk cleaning and defragging while at my office for repairs. And I especially appreciate his willingness to answer questions on the phone. Sometimes I don't need a service call, just a question or two answered will do the job. He has always done this willingly as part of the technician-client relationship. I would add that my office is in my home, and Wayne has always been very respectful and avoided any disruption of whatever is going on in the house when he arrives to work on my electronics.
I worked for more than 30 years as a professor at Penn State's College of Medicine, and there I had a lot of interaction with the university's IT department. They were pretty good, but Dickason Tech is better by far. More efficient, more timely and in the end more all around helpful. I give Dickason Tech my very highest recommendation to anyone who needs computer-related service!"
Dickason Tech Review by Customer Mary Ann B:
I remember at one point I became a bit concerned about some of the sites my 12-year-old son was visiting. Wayne was there to install safeguards and show us how to use the security options available on the computer to solve the problem. That was a great load off my mind!
I am an artist and use the computers a lot for photography and storing images. When I began using them in that way I had a terrible time organizing the images in a way that would allow me to find specific images again. Wayne was just a phone call away to come and show us how to use the computer's file structure and indexing capabilities to make image storing simple and efficient.
Wayne is also very helpful with advice about equipment purchases, for example printers and external storage devices. He knows what will be suitable without going overboard on the fanciest, newest gadget. I really appreciate that!"